Welcome to New Swertia Publications
New Swertia Publications is a registered enterprise under the Government of India, Registered UA No: PY03D0003488.
REGISTERED GST NO: 34ALZPM4857B1ZP.
It is also certified under the “INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR STANDARDIZATION ISO 9001: 2015”.
The registered certified number: QMS-NSPS-20-2300373, recognized by Global Accrediation Assessment Forum Series, Washington D.C., United States of America
New Swertia Publications, launched in June 2015, New Swertia journals are made freely and permanently available online immediately upon publication. They are subject to high-level Peer Review, author, and production services ensuring quality and reliability of the work. Authors publishing with NSP retains the copyright to their work. To cover the cost of the publication process, all NSP journals and books charge an Open Access Fee.
Mission & Vision
- To promote quality research publication of all areas of subject, both nationally and internationally, to a diverse range of readers and students
- To publish the scientific research ideas through printing books and publishing online. Provide the platform to researchers, students and academicians in all areas of subject to expand their intellectual horizon and professional techniques in order to encourage quality of research publication worldwide.
- The company will charge publishing fee, publication processing fee, charges printing book and selling to Public, Institutions, Universities, Schools, Colleges, and individuals through National and International Level.
- To encompass interesting case reports, newer techniques and opinion into light around the world, in order to improve the scientific research outcome.
- The coverage of the Journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of engineering, science, arts and education or any closely related fields. It is therefore refereed International Journal to be of use to all those concerned with research in various fields of, or closely related engineering, science, arts and education as multidisciplinary subjects.